|You are here: Copyrights|
Dookaz understand that the copyright subsisting in the work(s) of each of our users shall be protected.Unless otherwise stated expressly, Dookaz assume the work of each [artist, user, or store] is protected with all rights reserved.Dookaz reserve the right to discontinue and /or terminate service to users who may be suspected of copyright violations.
Notification of Intellectual Property rights Violations
Users of our services and/or intellectual property rights owners are encouraged to report to us if they believe that their rights and/ or rights of any third party have been infringed by a user of our service. Should you encounter such suspected infringement, please contact us at email@example.com with the following particulars:
1. the authorization from the right owner to launch a complaint;
2. description of the intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright, trademarks, designs and/or pattern) that is suspected to have been infringed;
3. description of the infringement(s) and/or infringing activity(ies);
4. your identity and contact means.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy (IPR Policy)
Dookaz is an internet platform providing automated interactive services to users, through which our users may design and sell their merchandisers. We expressly prohibit our users from using our services for marketing and/or promoting products/ goods/ merchandises that should infringe the intellectual property rights of any 3rd party (inclusive but not limited to copyright, trademark, designs and the patent).
Dookaz sincerely respect the confidentialities of the users of our services. In the circumstances, Dookaz undertake to duly observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”) of the Hong Kong SAr in collecting, monitoring and using the personal data of users.
In particular, Dookaz commits to the following principles, save otherwise specifically/ appropriately agreed by the users:
1. collection of personal data from users shall be conducted for the purpose of provision of Dookaz’s services and/or related services/ products;
2. practical/ appropriate steps will be utilized to ensure that the personal data collected are accurate and will be erased when the data are no longer required for the original purposes/ related purposes;
3. personal data will be used for the purposes for which they were originally collected or a directly related purposes;
4. personal data will be protected against unauthorized access, processing and/or erasure;
5. users have the right to access to and for correction of their personal data held by Dookaz and users’ request for access and/ or correction will be dealt with in accordance with the Ordinance;
6. on the first occasion that personal data are usedfor direct marketing purposes, users will be provided with an opportunity to opt out of the receipt of future marketing materials.
By the usage of socket layer technology (SSL) for your insertion of sensitive information, such as credit card number and/or password on your registration or order forms, the security of your personal information is protected. Dookaz follow the industry standards which are generally accepted and commercially acceptable means in order to protect the Personal Information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee 100% secure. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
Any content such as images on your Products or message board postings, that you store, post, or transmit on or through the Website, may be accessed by other users. Actions of others are not our responsibility. Thus, you should communicate with other users carefully and should not assume that your content will be kept private.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not intentionally disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. However we reserve the right to do so as necessary for the operation and continued growth of our business or to protect the rights of others. We may disclose Non-Personal Information, in aggregate form, to potential strategic partners, advertisers, investors, customers, and others. You may not “opt out” of the sharing of this information. However, it cannot be easily used to identify you personally.
Please direct request for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding data held to: firstname.lastname@example.org
K.Y.LO & CO., Solicitors and Agents for Trade Marks & Patents.