|You are here: Dookaz printing and selling platform
Submit your designs and profit share with us at Dookaz Partner outlets all over Hong Kong and China.
Dookaz is a Hong Kong based digital printing company. We offer customized T-shirts, customized shoes and canvas bags printing services. We vigorously involve in promoting young designers and artists to create their own labels and co-branding with us. We profit share with designers and artists in the process. We also collaborate with non-government organizations (NGOs) and charitable institutions to do Socially Responsible work in the process.
How to join
Create your own design
Your design can be traditional art, paintings, illustrations, sketches, vector art, or whatever you like to design. Put your design on the Placement Templates provided and let your creativity runs wild.
Make it digital (if it’s not already)
If your design is traditional art, take a picture of it with a digital camera or scan it. Or, if your design was created digitally, then upload the file to us.
Upload the files
There is no limitation in the colors of all submitted designs.
All shirt colors include the colors currently provided by Dookaz.com and are dependent on the availability, which may vary at any time.
To ensure artwork complying with the manufacturing requirements, Dookaz.com reserves the right to make necessary minor adjustments or changes to submitted designs and any other final decisions.
Dookaz does respect intellectual property rights and all submitted designs must undertake not to infringe the copyright, trademark and/ or other intellectual property rights of third parties and to indemnify Dookaz for any costs and/ or damages in respect of infringement disputes and/ or proceedings.
Designs must be original and artworks which are currently or previously published in any places other than Dookaz.com are unaccepted.
Dookaz.com reserves the right to remove or reject any submissions which are questionable materials and prohibited contents that are offensive or otherwise violate general accepted moral standards
Successful submission or posting of designs to Dookaz.com may be removed from the website at anytime prior to sole discretion of the Dookaz staff or poor performance at Dookaz outlet partner stores.
There is a period of 360 days from the date of submission that Dookaz.com owns the temporary property of all submitted designs. Dookaz.com possesses permanent exclusive of design which is printed within the 360-day period for commercial use on any promotional products, including apparel. By contacting Dookaz.com via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, participants resume full right to their designs provided that the design is not printed within the 360-day period, their design will be elected to be removed from the archives of Dookaz.com.
All submitted artworks are eligible for royalty fees when printed and sold, be it through our online or offline stores. Percentage of sharing is 10% of what Dookaz.com receives.
- Online store: if item sells at HK$180 to public , designer will share HK$18 per item sold
- Offline Dookaz Partner Outlets: if Dookaz sells items to outlets at HK$120, designer will share HK$12 per item sold disregard how much the store is selling to the public
A combination of Dookaz internal voting results, comments by the Dookaz Community and Dookaz partner stores, Dookaz.com determines what items and designs to be sold online and offline outlets. Designers are suggested to open pay pal accounts for easy royalty fee cash transfer. Checks are issued only upon special requests.
Royalty fees are normally disbursed after the items have been sold and on a monthly basis.
Terms of Submission
Last Revised November 14, 2009
By selecting the “I Accept” button, you are agreeing to the following terms, which serve as a binding agreement (hereinafter “the Agreement”) between you and Dookaz.
- The Dookaz Platform (hereinafter “the Platform”) refers to the platform herein above the Dookaz Rules.
- By submitting any word, combination of words, symbol, slogan, photographic image, graphic design or any other type of design (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Design”) for consideration in the Platform, you represent and warrant to Dookaz that you have the right and authority to convey the rights granted hereunder; that the Design is original and free and clear of any encumbrances or liens and is not subject to any third-party agreements or arrangements that would interfere with their use; that the Design is not libelous, slanderous, obscene, and does not plagiarize; and that the exercise of rights herein granted will not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy or any other rights whatsoever of any third party. You shall hold Dookaz harmless and shall indemnify Dookaz for all costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fee's) in the event of a breach of any of the foregoing warranties or representations. These warranties and representations do not extend to any material not furnished by you.
- If your Design is selected and print, you hereby grant to Dookaz, its licensees and assignees, an exclusive right to: (1) reproduce the Design or any parts, alterations or derivatives thereof, in any media or embodiment now known or hereafter to become known (the Products); and (2) publicly display, perform or exhibit, or distribute the Design, as part of the Products, in any way now known or hereafter to become known including without limitation by transmission, broadcast, or electronic communication.
- If your Design is not selected 120 days from the date of submission, your design will be moved to archives section of Dookaz.com. If you want to use your Design for any commercial purpose, contact Dookaz after the 120 day period and request the removal of your Design from the archives section of Dookaz.com.
- Without limiting other remedies, Dookaz may at its sole discretion remove any Design from publication and/or dissemination if it thinks that the Design is creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or is inconsistent with the letter or spirit of Dookaz’s policies, including poor design.
- The Design may be modified in any way whatsoever, used as a basis for additional illustrations or images (whether or not by you), and the Design and any modifications or derivatives thereof may be digitized without any additional approval being required of you, with the exception that you shall be shown such modifications and derivatives and shall have a right to withdraw use of your name as a credit. You hereby waive any and all attribution and integrity rights with regard to the Design whether arising under the law of Hong Kong, or the law of any other country.
- Dookaz shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that the use of the Design in the Product is accompanied by a reasonable credit to you (subject to your right to withdraw such credit as discussed above).
- This Agreement, in whole or in part, may be freely assigned by Dookaz. You may not assign this Agreement in whole or in part without the prior written approval of Dookaz.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding of you and Dookaz with respect to the subject matter hereof and with respect to the matter contained herein and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings. This Agreement shall not be modified except in writing.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- A failure of either party to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any right hereunder.
- Nothing herein shall be construed as an obligation of Dookaz to manufacture and/or disseminate any specific quantity of Product containing the Design. All manufacturing, dissemination and marketing decisions regarding each Design are left to the sole discretion of Dookaz.